I had to have them
I found this weblog, via Kottke, and in it, this post I like: So long Flight of the Conchords. And I loved it. I had to have the list of videos on that log here1, to show wife, to play them at a later time. Simply awesome. And here they come (links go to Youtube):
- The most beautiful girl in the room - “you could be a part-time model”.
- Humans are dead - the robot one.
- I’m not crying - “It’s just raining on my face”. The one where Jemaine gets dumped.
- Inner City Pressure - The Pet Shop Boys one.
- She’s so hot - Boom - is this bogling?
- Think about it - The Marvin Gaye one.
- Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros - The rap one.
- Sello tape - the one with the extended love/stationery metaphor.
- If You’re into it - the one at the Unisphere.
- Song for Sally - The piano one.
- Business time - the one where Jemaine gets down to it.
- Bowie’s in space - The Bowie one with terrible space jokes.
- Bret, you’ve got it going on - Jemaine’s love song for for Brett, but not in a gay way. “Why can’t a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy that he thinks his booty is fly?”
- Mutha uckers - the one with the bikes and the almost-swearing.
- Leggy blonde - Murray gets a song.
- Albi the racist dragon - the kids’ one.
- Foux de fa fa - The French one. Boeuf!
- A kiss is not a contract - “Just because I’m in a two man novelty band/ Doesn’t mean it’s all about poontang.”
- Mermaids - the one about the water polo team.
- Ladies of the world - the Barry White one
- Prince of parties - the Middle Ages on acid one.
- Frodo, don’t wear the ring - the Lord of the Rings one.
- Cheer up, Murray - The one with Gingerballs.
- Bret’s angry dance - the one with no singing.
Full credits go to that website maintainer. ↵